Stress can be known by blood results (Stress Profile)
Stress is a feeling that can happen to anyone at any age. Most people tend to have cumulative stress, especially stress caused by environment, school, work, family, lifestyle, etc. People who are stressed, overthinking, and have high expectations of themselves are more stressed than usual.
Stress accumulates badly and affects the health of the body until causing many unexpected diseases such as
- Hypertension: People who are under stress are twice as likely to develop high blood pressure than normal people.
- Heart disease: With stress, the heart beats faster and faster, as well as arrhythmias and a higher chance of a heart attack.
- Stomach stress: This is caused by daily stress that causes the stomach to secrete more gastric juice than usual. Consequently, flatulence and irritable bowel syndrome occur.
- Insomnia: Stress causes muscle spasms, heart pounding, high blood pressure. It results in insomnia, fatigue and irritability.
- Migraines: Stress depletes serotonin in the brain. This will cause the blood vessels to expand and contract more than usual. Therefore, it can cause migraine headaches.
- Depression: when stress accumulates for a long time. Stress can turn into depression. It results in physical, mental, and cognitive symptoms.
If you feel uncontrollably stressed or have persistent stress over a long period of time that it affects your daily life and becomes unhappy, you should seek medical advice. Currently, stress levels can be measured with blood. V precision has a Stress Profile program that measures stress levels by focusing on adrenal glands, hormones, sugar levels, etc. Stress is not a small matter that should be overlooked as it can lead to many serious diseases as detailed above. To prevent the long-term build-up of stress that can cause neurosis, you should get the right therapy or stress relief.